Following a season like no other, this session aims to highlight the need for maintenance and upkeep on the cricket pitches at both a national and amateur level. Hints and tips, an insight on how the professionals go about their job and maybe an amusing story or two into the mix.
Our expert speakers include Gary Barwell Head Groundsmen at Warwickshire CCC and Ian Mather Brewster Key Account Manager (ECB) North West Region (RPA)-Grounds & Natural Turf Improvement Programme.
This webinar will highlight:
- Setting the scene for the most unique cricket season ever
- Effects of Covid 19 on Renovation/Maintenance
- End of Season Renovation/Maintenance - Recommendations
- Why/When to carry out End of Season Renovation/Maintenance
- Employing Contractors, Carrying out End of Season Renovation/Maintenance
- Winter Maintenance & Next Season
- Plan of action for hybrid pitches
Register for the webinar here