Discover GMA membership
Professional sports clubs, schools, colleges, universities, local authorities or other not for profit organisations involved with the operation and management of sports facilities and amenity open space qualify for the GMA's Organisation/Facility membership category.
As an organisation and employer within the grounds management industry it is likely that both your organsiation/facility and the team of groundscare staff that work within it, will require access to technical groundscare information, industry updates, training and education, and consultancy services.
Joining the GMA will give your team instant access to a range of industry endorsed, professionally delivered, affordable solutions for a wide variety of industry and employment requirements, from bespoke staff training and employment queries to Health and Safety advice and professional consultancy services. Additionally reflect your agreement to sign up to the GMA's Code of Practice and demonstrate confidence in your professional ability.
Save with discount on GMA Learning
Optimise playability with best practice
Monthly copies of Grounds Management
Keep up to date with features and news
Bespoke and affordable training
Enhance the quality of your surface
• Free annual copy of the GMA Handbook
• The GMA Annual survey salary report
• Discount at Cotswold Outdoor and other brands
• Free one-week online recruitment advert
• Discounted delegate place at GMA events
• One-to-one online guidance with 'Ask the Expert'
• Access to the GMA's online technical library
• Access to free legal advice, online and phone
• Regular news updates by email
Invest in you
£150.00 a year.
That's less than £3 a week.