The Grounds Management Association (GMA), one year after offering those working or volunteering in the industry a chance to shape its future membership offerings, is once again opening the door for feedback from the turf-care community.
Members and non-members are being asked for feedback on what they value and would like to see the GMA do for its members and the wider sector going forwards, by taking part in two surveys - one for individuals working across the sector and one for businesses or suppliers operating in the turf-care industry. The two surveys will be open until September 2021.
The GMA previously conducted industry research in August 2020 and is looking to build on this research whilst gathering further feedback to inform its activity over the following year, particularly with changing priorities and the national outlook looking increasingly positive as the UK continues to take its final steps out of the pandemic.
By gathering data, the GMA will look to review its existing benefits to members, as well as what it can offer the sector by looking to better understand what respondents believe to be most valuable and relevant following a year like no other. The GMA is also working on its digital offering, with its website due to be relaunched in 2022.
Respondents of the survey will have the opportunity to enter a prize draw to win one of four £50 VEX gift certificates. Respondents can also choose to remain anonymous.
To take part, follow the below links:
For the individual survey, click here: https://bit.ly/3xnn7bj
For the corporate survey, click here: https://bit.ly/3jcdtUb
Terms and conditions for survey prize draw
- Only one entry per person via the email address entered at the end of the survey. Any duplicate entries across both membership insights surveys will also not be counted
- The winner will be notified via email within 14 days of the survey closing date, and announced on social media
- The £50 VEX Gift Certificate will be confirmed via email and only shared with the prize winner once they have confirmed personal details
- The voucher is redeemable as per voucherexpress.co.uk VEX Gift Certificate's terms and conditions, which includes further details on redeemable purchases. The GMA takes no responsibility for changes to Voucher Express' terms and conditions
- The GMA is not responsible if your gift card (prize) is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. We also take no responsibility if your purchase/s have been undelivered, please contact Voucher Express' support team for further support following purchase