Whithorn Estate Ltd is a private equestrian estate near Godalming.
An experienced groundsperson assisting in maintaining quality polo fields and the upkeep of the surrounding grounds of the estate.
We are looking for an organised individual with demonstrable experience of working with fine turf & maintaining estate grounds. The individual will be required to have good communication skills, happy to work within a team or solo, the ability to proactively forward plan and good knowledge of machinery operation and maintenance.
(Experience required in maintaining sports fields or golf courses. Polo Field experience ideal but not essential.)
Day to day role includes:
- grass keeping
- woodland management
- machinery operation and maintenance
- supporting equestrian facility operations.
To be considered for this role you will need:-
- A valid UK Full Driving Licence
- Sports Field & Estate Grounds Maintenance Experience
- Associated Machinery Operation & Maintenance eg tractors & trailers, mowers, JCB
- Chainsaw maintenance & cross cutting cert. (desirable)
- PA1/PA6 spraying cert.
Process to apply:
Please submit your CV by email.
Polo Estate Groundsperson
5 day working week, including a Sunday.
Thursday, 10 December 2020 - 5:00pm
£23k+ depending on experience
All initial contact through email please