Repton School are seeking applications from enthusiastic, resilient, well-organised individuals with a demonstrable background in multi-site management. The Head of Grounds and Gardens role at Repton is a senior appointment within the School community. Reporting to the Director of Facilities and Services, you will play a key role in ensuring the School’s outdoor sports facilities are exceptionally maintained and safe for pupils, Enterprise and staff to use across both the Senior and Prep school campus.
The successful candidate will be a strong leader with a positive, proactive, customer focused approach, capable of aligning our outdoor sports facilities, grounds and gardens with the broader School brand
Please note that applications for the position will only be accepted on the School's official forms; therefore to download an application pack, which includes full School information and job description, please visit www.repton.org.uk/employment-opportunities and submit your completed application form to HR@repton.org.uk.
- High energy, resilient, can-do attitude, proactive with a customer focussed approach.
- Strong leadership and management skills, driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Whole School focussed, keen to support staff, pupils and Enterprise whilst working within the Strategic Aims.
- Confident verbal communicator, able to communicate effectively with professionals, staff, pupils and contractors.
- Well organised, problem solver, used to working at pace and managing a diverse and varied portfolio of work.
- Care and attention, particularly for all aspects of health and safety.
- Experience in maintaining and delivering high quality sporting surfaces to broad range of disciplines.
- Experience in delivering grounds and gardens management over single and multiple sites.
- Experience in budget setting and management.
- Experienced in multi-site team leadership and the effective management of sub- contractors and third parties.
- Knowledge of relevant Health and Safety.
Process to apply:
Heads of Grounds and Gardens
Permanent, full-time, 40 hours per week with some flexibility required to support evening and weekend events.
Wednesday, 19 May 2021 - 5:00pm
Up to £40,000 dependent on experience