Natural Grass, Paris, France
Head Groundsperson – Football – France
Natural Grass (NG) is one of the world’s leading and most innovative companies in the field of reinforced natural surfaces.
We have built a predominant position in France on the market of top level football pitches (70% of French L1 clubs) and we are re-iterating on the rugby market (Racing 92, French Rugby Federation..). Worldwide clubs and sports venues managers now trust us to install, build, renovate and maintain their main working tool.
Striving for excellence down to the smallest detail, innovating for future challenges and putting people at the core of every project. See how we keep fuelling the development of the company with a strong R&D team to follow our clients’ needs and strengthen our innovative approach : https://youtu.be/y9oDcQa3Xoo
Joining Natural Grass is the opportunity to contribute to improving sports pitches expertise with a young and ambitious team.
Natural Grass is looking for a Head Groundsman for a Ligue 1 football club in France.
The successful candidate will have to manage the maintenance of 10 pitches (a stadium and a training site) up the highest quality standards.
The club has a long history and plans infrastructure evolutions on both its premises.
The Head Groundsman will be responsible for:
- Managing a top-quality maintenance service on all pitches. (2 synthetic pitches and 8 natural/hybrid pitches). Customer will pay specific attention to the various level of quality expected.
- Planification of maintenance tasks: scoping specific operations, planning, ordering, coordinating teams or deliver personally
- Preparing pitches for specific events or games
- following club and regulatory expectations or framework
- Contributing to Natural Grass R&D and know-how programs. Candidate will also benefit from knowledge sharing across Natural Grass teams
- Following pitches performance and adjusting maintenance operations
- Liaising with client demands
The post holder will be flexible and prepared to work when needed in the first-class training ground or in the stadium according to the events/games schedule.
Natural Grass values are focused on rigor, expectations, passion, ethics, daring, teamplay,
We expect from the post holder :
- Track record of grounds management with various construction type (synthetic, natural, hybrid..)
- Proven skills regarding automatic irrigation, heating systems, artificial lighting. Ability to operate all maintenance machines
- Team management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal
- Commitment to delivering very high standards of service
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player, willing to train less experienced teammates
- Keen on maintaining and developing technical skills through industry meetings, trainings, discussions within NG professional network
- Basic IT skills
- Ability to represent the company or the club in a fitting manner.
Process to apply:
Short text and CV to email@example.com
Language : French or English
Permanent, Full time
Friday, 26 June 2020 - 11:45pm
Remuneration package will depend upon experience and skills.