Pangbourne College is looking to recruit an Estates Operative to join our well established Grounds Team. The Estates Operative plays a key role in supporting the Head of Grounds to deliver the Estates maintenance and development programme. There will be a strong focus on forestry and woodland management as well as creation and maintenance of garden/planted areas.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about creating safe green spaces that the College can be proud of. You must be someone who takes pride in their work, shows initiative and loves the outside.
- You will possess experience of tree care, maintenance of planted areas and operating machinery. Along with a working knowledge of Health and Safety standards.
- A good general education with GCSEs or equivalent, including Maths and English Grade 4/C or above.
- Ideally 1 – 2 years’ experience post qualification and you will need to hold a valid driving licence (for the purposes of operating machinery).
- You will need to be able communicate clearly and confidently (spoken and written English) to all within the College community.
- Ideally you will hold a grounds maintenance related vocational qualification,
- Forestry and Woodland Management Qualifications,
- PA1/2, PA6 Spraying Certificates,
- Chainsaw Operator Certificate
Process to apply:
Complete application form attached and send to email@example.com
Full Time 08.00am – 4.30pm
Tuesday, 28 September 2021 - 12:00pm