Wiedenmann UK is the Wiedenmann importer and distributer for the UK, the Republic of Ireland and Iceland. The operation markets a range of ground care machinery through an established dealer network to customers in sports and commercial applications. The business is also the importer and distributor for Maredo B.V. and Agria-Werke GmbH. Wholegoods as well as parts are distributed and marketed by the business, the Area Sales Manager’s job that is available will be a whole goods focused position.
Wiedenmann is one of the most respected brands within the ground care equipment industry and represents strong values, a commitment to customer satisfaction and very high quality. The business is a family-owned concern, the Area Sales Management role that is available would mean becoming an important and integral part of a dynamic team.
As an Area Sales Manager at Wiedenmann UK Ltd, you would be responsible for customer relationships, both with the dealer network and with end users. Responsibilities would also extend to other areas of sales management. The primary responsibilities would be:
- Managing and nurturing relationships with the existing network of dealers. Collaborating with dealers to develop and implement effective sales strategies. Providing product knowledge and training to dealers.
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets and objectives.
- Monitoring market trends and competitor activities to stay ahead in the industry. Providing regular reports and updates on sales activities within territory.
- Collaborating with the team from the rest of the country. Contributing to wider sales strategy.
- Attending sales meetings.
- Carrying out quality practical machinery demonstrations.
- Liaising with marketing to ensure marketing and sales strategies are cohesive.
- Developing personal relationships with suppliers in order to collaborate effectively with the manufacturers.
- To excel in this role, the following qualifications and skills are of great importance: Extensive sales experience in the groundcare equipment industry.
- Good mechanical understanding of machinery. A network of contacts within the industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with dealers and customers.
- Customer orientation – commitment to market leading customer relationship and service. A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- In depth knowledge of the groundcare equipment and machinery industry. Willingness to travel extensively within the UK as needed.
- Sales talent - ability to generate leads, nurture enquiries, develop relationships, understand customer requirements and achieve customer satisfaction.
Location: United Kingdom (Southern England).
International travel to visit supply partners and attend trade conferences.
Wiedenmann UK is looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager who will have responsibility for dealer relationships, customer relationships and sales across a defined territory. The role will involve local travel to customer and dealer facilities as well as more occasional travel back and forth to the company’s head office in Glasgow. There will also be a component of international travel to visit supply partners in Germany and the Netherlands as well as to attend industry conferences and trade shows.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and commission structure. Company vehicle, laptop, and mobile phone.
- Opportunity to represent one of the most respected brand names in the industry. A supportive and dynamic working environment.
- Career growth and development opportunities and being a part of a close-knit team and family business.
If you are an experienced sales professional, have a deep understanding of the groundcare equipment industry, have a good mechanical understanding and have ambition to achieve success as an Area Sales Manager for Wiedenmann UK, then you are encouraged to apply for this position.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you believe you are the right fit for this role to email@example.com.
Wiedenmann (U.K.) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.