To save you time we have gathered links for some specific advice subjects. Including links to the NHS. Please use this information to help you decide what to do in your circumstances, to play your part stopping the spread of Coronavirus and avoid infection to yourself and your family. If you choose to continue maintaining your sports turf, use the practices outlined in the Governement and NHS guidelines to keep yourself, your team, your family and local community safe and healthy.
The Governments advice on what you need to do is updated daily (2pm) on their website. Click here
The Government has issued the following guidelines
Stay at home
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)
- If you go out, stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people at all times
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Do not meet others, even friends or family.
You can spread the virus even if you don’t have symptoms.
Looking after yourself
- The best thing is regular and thorough hand washing, preferably with soap and water.
- Coronavirus spreads when an infected person coughs small droplets - packed with the virus - into the air. These can be breathed in, or cause an infection if you touch a surface they have landed on, then touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- So, coughing and sneezing into tissues, not touching your face with unwashed hands, and avoiding close contact with infected people are important for limiting the spread.
- Face masks do not provide effective protection, according to medical experts
Please look at the other links about social distancing, when you can go out and other guidelines.
The NHS has an excellent website which clearly provides advice and guidelines to help keep you and your family safe and well and what you should do if any of you displays symptoms of Coronavirus. Its is regularly updated. Click here
The Government site is being updated daily. For guidance on social distancing and other practices to prevent infection and reduce the spread of Coronavirus click here.
Guidance for households with possible Coronavirus infection. Click here.